Aug 14, 2010

So David Beckham equals Prince Charming...?

I found some really cool Disney adverts featuring celebrities from David Beckham to Julianne Moore. I guess these are a few years old, but I came across them for the first time now. Here are a few of my favourites!

Scarlett Johanson as Cinderella
  
Jessica Biel as Pocahontas
 
Julie Andrews and Abigail Bresling as fairies
 
 David Charming as Prince Beckham... or how was it again?
 
This is where I found them. I recommend you to go check out the rest, too, there's also Rachel Weisz as Snow White, Whoopi Goldberg as the Genie, Beyonce as Alice, etc.

2 comments:

M-link said...

Oh Wow! These are GORGEOUS! I added the Julian Moore Little Mermaid pic immediately as my desktop wallpaper and Weisz is so beautiful, like a real Snow White... and I always love Whoopi, what an inventive approach, I must say.

Eeva said...

They are, aren't they! I also loved the Whoopi pic, not the first person you'd imagine as the Genie, so a cool choice.