Nov 10, 2010

Oh let it be Christmas already...

...Because I could use a vacation. Good news are that there's only one and a half months to the merciful break from this hurry. Bad news are that before that I have about a million essays and analyses to write and tasks to finish and French words to learn.

Thanks to this insanity, I've hardly had time to do things that are really important. Like watch Lost. Or concentrate in the new Beauty and the Beast Diamond Edition I picked up as soon as it was available. Or go and greet Robert Downey Jr. in the cinema. Or finally get  one of my eternal reading projects, aka The Lord of the Rings trilogy, over and done with. Or actually watch movies and write post about them.

Well. At least there's snow. And at least the latest Glee episode was FREAKING ADORABLE. (Kurt, ah! Beiste, ah! Mr. Schue, ah! Artie, ah! Puck, ah! Mike, ah! Sue Sylvester, ah! Everyone, ah!)

4 comments:

Pia said...

I totally agree this "AH"-thing... ;DD
Christmas could really come sooner, oh I can't wait that freetime, good food and company of nearest and dearest...<3 And of course, lots of time for movies!

Eeva said...

Damn right, AH! ;D I want to eat Kurt, he's so damn delicious.

Christmas is awesome! I can't wait to watch all my traditional Christmas movies again and just BE.

Marja said...

I'll fourth to that! Christmas can't get here soon enough! Only 42 days to go!

Eeva said...

42 days...? Let's say six weeks, shall we, it sounds like a lot less! :D