Dec 14, 2010

Globes 2011 nominees


The nominees for the 2011 Golden Globes just came in! Do check them here. Both Inception and The Social Network got multiple nominations, expectedly and deservigly. I still have a lot of films to see from the list, but I can say I want Andrew Garfield to get that award! And the golden dude, too, later on. No matter how awesome the other nominees might be...

P.S. I've been babysitting my nephew today, and we've watched Cars three times. And now I just put it on for the fourth time. I didn't want to, but he started to threathen the life of my Lost box set, so I gave in. That sneaky little boy.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made some predictions in my blog http://5plitreel.wordpress.com, i think the Fighter will win Best Film? Who do you think? : -)

Marja said...

It's quite hard to make any predictions when you haven't seen all the films. I liked Garfield (a lot) in The Sociel Network, but I'm not sure if he should win the globie-thingy.

Eeva said...

5plitreel: I read your predictions, and I think you might be right in quite a few of them! I don't dare to place any bets or anything yet, as there are so many films I haven't seen yet. But right now I think I'm ROOTING for The Social Network, just because my gut says so. ;)

Marja: Well, yeah, I don't REALLY think he stands much change on winning, but I like underdogs and I ADORE him, so one can always hope... ;) My thumbs are up high!